We hope that you are all having Happy Holidays and are looking forward to a good 2014!
This is always a good time to regroup and plan for what needs to happen in the comming year. From a personal development perspective, if you managed to do some professional training into 2013, well done!
If you found it hard to dedicate the time to do some development work, don’t despair! Now is the time to think about career and what skills you would like to develop further.
We also have a message for those who have done a qualification course with us. Following the accreditation body’s guidelines, we will, early in the year, be undergoing a version upgrade to all the project management qualification courses. This means that the Cert IV and Diploma courses we currently offer will be superceded and will transition to new courses. In both instances, this means more units of competency. See here for more details, particularly if you are interested in upgrading your qualification.
What can I do in the New Year?
Below we have some suggestions for the coming year, and some development directions you can consider:
- If you have commenced your qualification course with us but did not complete it, we are giving you a VERY LIMITED WINDOW in which you can complete your course. See here for details.
- If you want to UPGRADE your Diploma of Project Management qualification, you can do so via an online option. See here for details.
- If you want to UPGRADE your Certificate IV in Project Management qualification, you can do this too. See here for details.
- If you wish to do the CAPM or PMP Exam, you can do the prep with us. See here for details – we have a course scheduled for early Feb 2014.
- We have a range of new courses to be offered in 2014, including Diploma of Work, Health and Safety, Diploma of Contract Management, Diploma of Document Control and Diploma of Management. Pls see here for more details.
- We also have a some technology courses available – MS Word, Excel and MS Project. See here for more details.
See our new timetable here. For any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.